27 April 2008
Skype conference between Charles Minto, Thomas Schnider and Steven Shafer.
- Map out plan of how to move ahead with the Open TCI Initiative.
- Steve will post the minutes of the meeting in Cape Town.
- Charles will extend the website, for addition of minutes, users to obtain a login to the site, permissions to access the :data namespace.1
- Steve will draft a letter inviting initial group who attended Cape Town meeting to consider what data they can contribute to the Initiative.
- Charles will set up the means for users to login and describe the data they are prepared to contribute to the Initiative. If feasible, a simple way to provide a link to the data at the same location as the description will be implemented.
- The website has changed from running Dokuwiki to WordPress in January 2016. ↩