- Published (not peer reviewed): 
- Population: 61 adult volunteers, arterial samples.
- Description: These are the data gathered by John Varvel, Orlando Hung, and Steve Shafer, analyzed by Barry Dyck, with a preliminary publication in Seminars in Anesthesia. They are the “Dyck” pharmacokinetics tested by Johan Coetzee in his validation trial. Barry was working on the final manuscript at the time of his death.
- Description: CSV files with the concentration and covariate data, NONMEM ready + Control file.
- Data: dyck.zip (download count: 42)
Download counts were reset to zero on Jan 1, 2016
- Dyck J, Shafer S: Effects of age on propofol pharmacokinetics. Seminars in Anesthesia 1992; 11:2–4
- Coetzee J, Glen J, Wium C, Boshoff L: Pharmacokinetic model selection for target controlled infusions of propofol. Assessment of three parameter sets. Anesthesiology 1995; 82:1328–45 PMID: 7793646