- Published: 
- Population: 30 adult patients, arterial samples.
- Description: These are the data gathered by Johan Coetzee to prospectively compare the performance of the “Dyck”, “Marsh”, and “Tackley” parameter sets. It provided the experimental validation that the “Marsh” PK data set was the proper set for the Diprifusor.
- Description: CSV files with the concentration and covariate data, NONMEM ready.
- Data: coetzee_validation.zip (File missing – to be located asap!)
Download counts were reset to zero on Jan 1, 2016
- Coetzee J, Glen J, Wium C, Boshoff L: Pharmacokinetic model selection for target controlled infusions of propofol. Assessment of three parameter sets. Anesthesiology 1995; 82:1328–45 PMID: 7793646